Intex Krystal Clear 2,000 gph Saltwater Pool Filter Pump Description
The Intex 2,000 gph Filter Pump with Saltwater System combines a powerful swimming pool filter with a saltwater chlorine generator system to create an amazing Krystal Clear Pool Filter. This saltwater filter pump does everything you need to keep your pool water sparkling and at half the cost of other saltwater filter pumps, making it amazing value for your money. The extra strong Intex 2,000 Gallon Pool Filter Pump will clean your pool 25 percent faster than a 1,500 gallon filter pump so you have more time for swimming. So how does the Saltwater Filter Pump System work? Simply add residential water softener salt to your pool water. Then as the saltwater is filtered it passes through the Intex Saltwater System and its unique two stage process generates low, but effective levels of chlorine and copper ions that sanitize and destroy pool bacteria and algae. The amount of natural salt required in your pool will create salt levels at only one-tenth as much as ocean water, so swimmers won't see, feel, or smell any salt. They will only feel incredibly clean, fresh soft water. A built-in 24-hour timer controls both the filter and saltwater system to make daily pool maintenance carefree and easy. Installation is simple: add salt to your pool, hook-up the hoses, plug it in and go. All hoses and clamps needed to install the Intex Saltwater Pool Filter Pump are included as well as a pre-installed Type B filter cartridge. This high volume saltwater filter pumps 2,000 gallons of water per hour which will provide fast filtration for all Intex pools with 1.5 inch filter hoses with threaded hose connections. Fits Intex 18 foot Easy Set Pools, 18 - 24 foot Metal Frame Pools, 20 x 12 foot or larger Oval Frame pools, and ALL Intex Ultra Frame Round and Rectangular Pools. The Intex 2,000 gph saltwater filter cartridge pump is a perfect replacement pump for pools with 1,500 gph filter pumps where an upgrade to a larger filter pump would make filtering your pool faster. Add a case (6 Pack) of Type B filter cartridge replacements and you'll have enough filters for the whole summer.
Instruction Manual: Intex 2000 Gallon Saltwater Filter
Specs of Intex Saltwater Pool Filter Pump 54611EG - 2,000 gph Saltwater Pool Pump
- Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater Filter Pump Model 54611E
- Powerful Pump - Flow rate of 2,000 gallons per hour
- Saltwater Chlorine Generator - Uses the salt in your pool to generate low, but effective levels of chlorine and copper ions to destroy pool bacteria and algae
- Built-In Timer - 24 hour timer automatically cleans your pool everyday even if you're away on vacation
- Simple Installation - Add salt to your pool, hook-up the hoses, plug it in and go
- Includes GFCI Breaker (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) that quickly shuts off the electricity to prevent electrical shocks
- Includes all hoses and clamps needed to install to your pool with 1.5 inch hose fittings
- Includes 1 pre-installed Type B filter cartridge
- Optional Upgrade - Six replacement Type B filter cartridges
- Touch-sensitive control panel allows users to pre-program operating hours
- Diagnostics lights alert user in case of problems
- Self-cleaning titanium-coated electrolytic cell for continued performance
- Keypad locking system ensures setting are not changed accidentally
- Works with ALL Intex Ultra Frame Pools, 20 ft Oval Frame pools and 18 - 24 ft Intex Easy Set and Metal Frame Pools
- Shipping Weight - 47.5
Frequently Asked Questions
How much salt should be used?
How often do I have to replace the filter cartridge on the 2000 Filter Pump?
Can I use another brand of cartridge?
What is the life of the 2000 Filter Pump?
What is your suggestion on 2000 Filter Pump maintenance?
Can we use the pool while the 2000 Filter Pump is operating? Is it safe?
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order typically leaves our warehouse within one business day and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.
Backorder Shipping Information - Will Ship
This item is currently out of stock but don't worry we have more on the way. Order Today and we'll ship your item on or before . Pools are moving super-fast this summer so don't miss out on your chance to enjoy a backyard vacation. We'll make sure your order leaves our warehouse the same day we get stock available again and then it will take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep.