Intex Saltwater Pool System 54601E Krystal Clear Chlorine Generator Description
Replace the chlorine generator to your existing swimming pool filter pump with the Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System. Add it to any Intex filter pump with a flow rate between 700 to 4,000 gallons per hour. Using salt eliminates the need for hazardous chlorine, and it doesn't need to be replaced as often saving you time and money. The amount of natural salt required in your pool creates such low salt levels, swimmers will only notice the cleanliness of the pool. As your pool is filtered, the saltwater passes through the Intex Saltwater System and its unique two stage process generates low, but effective levels of chlorine and copper ions that sanitize and destroy pool bacteria and algae.
A built-in 24-hour timer controls the saltwater system making daily pool maintenance a cinch. Not only is maintenance easy, but installation is simple as well. The Saltwater System has all hoses and clamps needed for installation for both 1.25 and 1.5 inch hose systems. With Intex's Krystal Clear Saltwater System spend more time enjoying your pool instead of maintaining it.
Instruction Manual: Intex Saltwater System
Specs of Intex Chlorine Generator 54601EG - Krystal Clear Saltwater System
- Intex Krystal Clear Model 54601E
- Convert your existing filter pump into a saltwater pool system
- Easily connects to all Intex filter pumps that have a flow rate between 700-4,000 gph
- How Does It Work - Uses salt in your pool to generate low, but effective levels of chlorine and copper ions to destroy pool bacteria and algae
- Simple Installation - Add salt to your pool, hook-up the hoses, plug it in and go
- Includes two 1.5 inch hoses for attachment
- Includes hose adaptors to connect to a 1.5 or 1.25 inch hose system
- Touch-sensitive control panel allows users to pre-program operating hours
- Diagnostics lights alert user in case of problems
- Self-cleaning titanium-coated electrolytic cell for continued performance
- Keypad locking system ensures setting are not changed accidentally
- Includes GFCI Breaker (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) that quickly shuts off the electricity to prevent electrical shocks
- Easily attaches to any Intex above ground pool
- Shipping Weight - 25 lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
How much salt should be used?
What is the life of the Saltwater System?
What is your suggestion on Saltwater System maintenance?
Can we use the pool while the Saltwater System is operating? Is it safe?
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order typically leaves our warehouse within one business day and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.
Backorder Shipping Information - Will Ship
This item is currently out of stock but don't worry we have more on the way. Order Today and we'll ship your item on or before . Pools are moving super-fast this summer so don't miss out on your chance to enjoy a backyard vacation. We'll make sure your order leaves our warehouse the same day we get stock available again and then it will take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep.