Intex Krystal Clear 530 Gallon Pool Filter Pump 58603EG Description
The Intex 530 filter pump provides efficient pool filtration for ALL 8, 10 or 12 foot Intex Easy Set and metal frame swimming pools. Who wants to swim in a dirty pool? Installation is easy, just hook-up the hoses, plug it in and go. One pre-installed type A filter cartridge and all hoses and clamps needed to install this filter pump to your pool are included. The Intex Krystal Clear Model 603 / 604 filter pumps 530 gallons of water per hour. Add a case (6 Pack) of Type A filter cartridges and you'll have enough replacement filters for the whole summer. Also add a 24-hour timer that will automatically start and stop your filter system every day to make maintenance a breeze. This Intex Filter Pump also works with any other pools that use 1-1/4 inch (1.25in) diameter hoses such as Aqua Leisure, Summer Escapes, Bestway, Sand N Sun, Wet Set, Easy Set, Frame Set, Quick Set, Fast Set and Simple Set above ground pools.
Instruction Manuals: Intex 530 Gallon Filter
Specs of Intex Model 603 / 604 Pool Filter Pump 58603EG - Krystal Clear 530 gph Filter Pump
- Intex Krystal Clear Filter Pump Model 603 / 604
- Water flow rate of 530 gallons per hour
- Recommended for Intex 8 - 12 foot pools
- Easy Installation just hook-up hoses, plug it in and go
- Includes all hoses and clamps needed to install to your pool
- Includes: 1 pre-installed Type A filter cartridge
- Optional Upgrade: Six replacement Type A filter cartridges
- Pool Filter Timer: Optional Upgrade
- Also works with Aqua Leisure, Summer Escapes, Bestway, Sand N Sun pools
- Double insulated pump
- Air release valve for air trapped inside filter chamber
- Sediment flush valve at bottom of filter chamber
- Conforms to UL/CSA standards (110-120 volt models)
- Includes: GFCI Breaker (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) that quickly shuts off the electricity to prevent electrical shocks
- Shipping Weight: 7.3 lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do I have to replace the filter cartridge on the 530 Pool Filter Pump?
Can I use another brand of cartridge?
What is the life of the 530 Pool Filter Pump?
What is your suggestion on 530 Pool Filter Pump maintenance?
Can we use the pool while the 530 Pool Filter Pump is operating? Is it safe?
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order typically leaves our warehouse within one business day and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.
Backorder Shipping Information - Will Ship
This item is currently out of stock but don't worry we have more on the way. Order Today and we'll ship your item on or before . Pools are moving super-fast this summer so don't miss out on your chance to enjoy a backyard vacation. We'll make sure your order leaves our warehouse the same day we get stock available again and then it will take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep.