Intex Krystal Clear 2,500 Gallon Pool Filter Pump 28633EG Description
The Intex 2,500 gph Filter Pump fits Intex 16' to 32' pools and is essential for Krystal Clear water. This filter is compatible with pools that have 1.5" filter hoses with threaded connections. The built-in, 24-hour timer makes pool maintenance a breeze. Simply preset your pool filter to one of the 2 to 12 hour filtering cycles and your pool automatically cleans itself every day. Installation is easy; just hook up the hoses, plug it in and go. This high volume 1.5 HP pool filter pumps 2,500 gallons of water per hour, providing quick filtration for your pool. The 2,500 gph Filter Pump is popular among many customers. It filters your pool in half the time the 1,500 gph Filter Pump does, ultimately extending the life of the pump, using less electricity, and saving you money. Included with purchase is one pre-installed Type B filter cartridge. Add a case (6 Pack) of Type B filter cartridges and you'll have enough replacement filters for the whole summer. These upgrades come in 3 different options: (Filter Set 1) Filter Pump Only Set + 1 Filter (Filter Set 2) Filter Pump + 4 Filters Set (Filter Set 3) Filter Pump + 7 Filters.
Instruction Manual: Intex 2500 Gallon Filter Pump
Specs of Intex Model 633 / 634T Pool Filter Pump 28633EG - Krystal Clear 2500 gph Filter Pump
- Intex Krystal Clear Filter Pump Model 633 /634T
- High volume 1/2 HP motor pumps 2,500 gallons of water an hour
- Includes Built-in Timer - Automatically cleans your pool everyday plus you'll save energy and extend filter pump life
- Includes all hoses and clamps need to install to your pool with 1.5 inch hose fittings
- Fits ALL Intex Ultra Frame Round and Rectangular Pools
- Fits ALL Intex Easy Set and Metal Frame Pools 18 feet or larger
- Perfect replacement pump for the 1,500 gph filter pump where an upgrade to a larger pump would make pool filtering faster
- Easy Installation just hook-up hoses, plug it in and go
- Includes all hoses and clamps needed to install to your pool
- Includes 1 pre-installed Type B filter cartridge
- Optional Upgrade - Six replacement Type B filter cartridges
- Air release valve for air trapped inside filter chamber
- Sediment flush valve at bottom of filter chamber
- Includes GFCI Breaker (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) that quickly shuts off the electricity to prevent electrical shocks
- Replacement pump for Intex Krystal Clear models 51, 520, 520R, 58621, 56631 and 56633
- Shipping Weight - 26 lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do I have to replace the filter cartridge on the 2500 Pool Filter Pump?
Can I use another brand of cartridge?
What is the life of the 2500 Pool Filter Pump?
What is your suggestion on 2500 Pool Filter Pump maintenance?
Can we use the pool while the 2500 Pool Filter Pump is operating? Is it safe?
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order typically leaves our warehouse within one business day and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.
Backorder Shipping Information - Will Ship
This item is currently out of stock but don't worry we have more on the way. Order Today and we'll ship your item on or before . Pools are moving super-fast this summer so don't miss out on your chance to enjoy a backyard vacation. We'll make sure your order leaves our warehouse the same day we get stock available again and then it will take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep.