Intex Krystal Clear 1500 Gallon Pool Filter Pump 56635EG Description
The Intex 1500 gph pool filter pump efficiently filters 16 ft to 20 ft Intex Pools. Enjoy Krystal Clear water with ease because this pump features a built-in 24 hour pool timer that allows you to preset 2 to 12 hour filtering cycles. Your pool will clean itself automatically everyday leaving you more time to enjoy the summer. Installation is easy, just hook-up the hoses, plug it in and go. Includes one pre-installed type A filter cartridge and all the hoses and clamps needed to install to your pool. This Intex Filter Model 635 /636T pumps 1,500 gallons of water per hour which will provide fast filtration for all Intex pools with 1-1/2 inch filter hoses with threaded hose connections. Fits Intex 18 foot Easy Set pools, 18 foot Metal Frame Pools, 20 x 12 foot Oval Frame pools and Intex 16 - 24 foot Ultra Frame round and rectangular pools. Add a case (6 Pack) of Type A filter cartridges and you'll have enough replacement filters for the whole summer.
Instruction Manual: Intex 1500 Gallon Filter
Specs of Intex Model 635 / 636T Pool Filter Pump 56635EG - Krystal Clear 1500 gph Filter Pump
- Intex Krystal Clear Filter Pump Model 635 /636T
- Water flow rate of 1,500 gallons per hour
- NEW Includes Built-in Timer - Automatically cleans your pool everyday and will extend the life of your filter pump
- Includes all hoses and clamps need to install to your pool with 1.5 inch hose fittings
- Fits Intex 18 ft Easy Set and Metal Frame Pools
- Fits 16 - 18 ft Ultra Frame Pools
- Also fits 18 x 9 ft Ultra Frame Pool and the 20 x 12 ft Oval Frame Pool
- Perfect replacement filter pump for pools with 530 or 800 gph pumps where a pump upgrade would make pool filtering faster
- Easy Installation just hook-up hoses, plug it in and go
- Includes all hoses and clamps needed to install to your pool
- Includes 1 pre-installed Type A filter cartridge
- Optional Upgrade - Six replacement Type A filter cartridges
- Double insulated pump
- Air release valve for air trapped inside filter chamber
- Sediment flush valve at bottom of filter chamber
- Includes GFCI Breaker (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) that quickly shuts off the electricity to prevent electrical shocks
- Replacement pump for Intex Krystal Clear models 51, 520, 520R, 58621, 56631 and 56633
- Shipping Weight - 18 lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do I have to replace the filter cartridge on the 1500 Pool Filter Pump?
Can I use another brand of cartridge?
What is the life of the 1500 Pool Filter Pump?
What is your suggestion on 1500 Pool Filter Pump maintenance?
Can we use the pool while the 1500 Pool Filter Pump is operating? Is it safe?
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order typically leaves our warehouse within one business day and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.
Backorder Shipping Information - Will Ship
This item is currently out of stock but don't worry we have more on the way. Order Today and we'll ship your item on or before . Pools are moving super-fast this summer so don't miss out on your chance to enjoy a backyard vacation. We'll make sure your order leaves our warehouse the same day we get stock available again and then it will take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep.