Easy Set 12 x 36 Intex Above Ground Swimming Pool Set Description
The Intex Easy Set 12 x 36 Pool is an amazing value and a great place for kids and parents to have fun together this summer. This pool can be assembled quickly, and is ready to fill up with water in about 10 minutes. Since it's a family pool, it's a great place to teach kids how to swim. At 12 feet wide and 36 inches deep, it's roomy but not too big or too deep for new swimmers. This swimming pool is available in three pool packages guaranteed to fit anyone's budget: (Pool Set 1) 12 x 36 Pool Only Set; (2) 12 x 36 Pool + 530 gph Filter Pump Set; (3) 12 x 36 Pool + 530 gph Filter Pump and 6 filter cartridge replacements, a cleaning kit, a pool cover and a 16 x 16 ground cloth; (4) 12 x 36 Pool + 530 gph Filter Pump and 6 filter cartridge replacements, a cleaning kit, a pool cover, a 16 x 16 ground cloth and a ladder;.
Instruction Manuals: Easy Set Pool | 530 Filter Pump | Cleaning Kit
Specs of Intex Swimming Pool 56931EG - 12x36 Easy Set Pool Set
- Approximate Set-up Size: 12 feet wide x 36 inches deep
- Water Capacity (80%): 1,779 gallons (6,734 L)
- Shipping Weight: 33 lbs to 72 lbs
- Ready for Water: 10 Minutes
- Filter Pump: Optional 530 gph filter pump upgrade (includes one pre-installed filter cartridge)
- Filter Pump Output: 530 gallons per hour (2,006 L)
- Optional Upgrade: 16 x 16 ft ground cloth, pool cover, case pack upgrade of 6 replacement filters
- Cleaning Kit: Optional Upgrade includes 94 inch telescoping shaft with interchangeable vacuum and skimmer heads
- Optional Upgrade: A 36 Inch Pool Ladder
- Included: Instructional DVD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the water depth of my 12x36 Easy Set Pool?
What should I do if the top-ring in my 12x36 Easy Set Pool does not hold air?
Is there a repair patch/kit enclosed for my 12x36 Easy Set Pool Liner repair?
How high can I fill my 12x36 Easy Set Pool?
How much air should be used to inflate the top ring of my 12x36 Easy Set Pool?
What could cause the 12x36 Easy Set Pool to be lopsided?
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order typically leaves our warehouse within one business day and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.
Backorder Shipping Information - Will Ship
This item is currently out of stock but don't worry we have more on the way. Order Today and we'll ship your item on or before . Pools are moving super-fast this summer so don't miss out on your chance to enjoy a backyard vacation. We'll make sure your order leaves our warehouse the same day we get stock available again and then it will take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep.