Intex Krystal Clear 1,000 Gallon Pool Filter Pump 58637E Description
The Intex 1000 gph filter pump is one of the most popular Krystal Clear Filters because it works with most Intex swimming pools. This Intex model 637R / 638R pumps 1,000 gallons of water per hour which will provide fast filtration for all 8 to 15 ft Intex pools and the 18 x 10 x 42 Oval Frame Pool. Installation is easy, just hook-up the hoses, plug it in and go. A pre-installed type A filter cartridge and all hoses and clamps needed to install this pump to your pool are included. The Intex 1,000 gph filter cartridge pump is a perfect replacement for the 1,000 gph filter pump because it will filter your pool in half the time. Add a case (6 Pack) of Type A filter cartridges and you'll have enough replacement filters for the whole summer. Plus if you really want to make pool maintenance a breeze, add a 24-hour timer that will automatically clean your pool every day. A GFCI safety switch that prevents potential shocks is not included in this system. Purchase a 1000 gallon filter pump with a GFCI safety switch. This filter pump fits any pool that uses 1-1/4 inch (1.25in) diameter hoses such as Aqua Leisure, Summer Escapes, Bestway, Sand N Sun, Wet Set, Easy Set, Frame Set, Quick Set, Fast Set and Simple Set above ground pools as well as Sand N Sun 8 to 16 foot diameter pools.
Instruction Manual: Intex 1000 Gallon Filter
Specs of Intex Model 637R / 638R Pool Filter Pump 56637EG - Krystal Clear 1000 gph Filter Pump
- Intex Krystal Clear Filter Pump Model 637R /638R
- Water flow rate of 1,000 gallons per hour
- Recommended for Intex 8 - 15 foot pools. Also fits Intex 18 x 10 ft Oval Frame Pools
- Fits Sun N Sand 16 ft diameter pools as well as 8-15 ft Aqua Leisure, Summer Escapes, Bestway Pools
- Perfect replacement filter pump for pools with 530 or 800 gph pumps where a pump upgrade would make pool filtering faster
- Easy Installation just hook-up hoses, plug it in and go
- Includes all hoses and clamps needed to install to your pool
- Includes 1 pre-installed Type A filter cartridge
- Optional Upgrade - Six replacement Type A filter cartridges
- Pool Filter Timer - Optional Upgrade
- Double insulated pump
- Air release valve for air trapped inside filter chamber
- Sediment flush valve at bottom of filter chamber
- GFCI Breaker NOT Included (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) that quickly shuts off the electricity to prevent electrical shocks
- Shipping Weight - 7.3 lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do I have to replace the filter cartridge on the 1000 Pool Filter Pump?
Can I use another brand of cartridge?
What is the life of the 1000 Pool Filter Pump?
What is your suggestion on 1000 Pool Filter Pump maintenance?
Can we use the pool while the 1000 Pool Filter Pump is operating? Is it safe?
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order typically leaves our warehouse within one business day and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.
Backorder Shipping Information - Will Ship
This item is currently out of stock but don't worry we have more on the way. Order Today and we'll ship your item on or before . Pools are moving super-fast this summer so don't miss out on your chance to enjoy a backyard vacation. We'll make sure your order leaves our warehouse the same day we get stock available again and then it will take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep.