Aquarium Easy Set 10 x 30 Intex Above Ground Pool Set Description
The Intex 10 x 30 Aquarium Easy Set Pool will help your entire family beat the heat this summer. With the aquatic animal images around the sides, kids will be drawn to this fun pool. It's 10 feet wide and 30 inches deep, making it not too deep for children but deep enough that parents can get in and enjoy. The set-up is easy and only takes 10 minutes. This Intex Aquarium 10 x 30 Easy Set pool is available in three pool packages guaranteed to fit anyone's budget: (Pool Set 1) 10 x 30 Pool Only Set (Pool Set 2) 10 x 30 Pool + 530 gph Filter Pump Set (Pool Set 3) 10 x 30 Pool + 530 gph Filter Pump, with 6 filter cartridge replacements, a cleaning kit, a pool cover, and a 12 x 12 ground cloth.
Instruction Manuals: Easy Set Pool | 530 Filter Pump | Cleaning Kit
Specs of Intex Swimming Pool 54901EG - 10x30 Easy Set Aquarium Pool Set
- Approximate Set-up Size: 10 feet wide x 30 inches deep
- Water Capacity (80%): 1,018 gallons (3,853 L)
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs to 39 lbs
- Ready for Water: 10 Minutes
- Filter Pump: Optional 530 gph filter pump upgrade; includes one pre-installed filter cartridge
- Filter Pump Output: 530 gallons per hour (2,006 L)
- Optional Upgrade: 12 x 12 ground cloth, pool cover, case pack upgrade of 6 replacement filter
- Pool Cover - Optional Upgrade
- Cleaning Kit: Optional upgrade includes 94 inch telescoping shaft with interchangeable vacuum and skimmer heads
- Ladder: Not Available
- Included: Instructional DVD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the water depth of my 10x30 Aquarium Easy Set Pool?
What should I do if the top-ring in my 10x30 Aquarium Easy Set Pool does not hold air?
Is there a repair patch/kit enclosed for my 10x30 Aquarium Easy Set Pool Liner repair?
How high can I fill my 10x30 Aquarium Easy Set Pool?
How much air should be used to inflate the top ring of my 10x30 Aquarium Easy Set Pool?
What could cause the 10x30 Aquarium Easy Set pool to be lopsided?
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order typically leaves our warehouse within one business day and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.
Backorder Shipping Information - Will Ship
This item is currently out of stock but don't worry we have more on the way. Order Today and we'll ship your item on or before . Pools are moving super-fast this summer so don't miss out on your chance to enjoy a backyard vacation. We'll make sure your order leaves our warehouse the same day we get stock available again and then it will take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep.